The Economic Development Association of Alabama (EDAA) offers unique networking, educational and legislative representation resources for individuals involved in economic development in Alabama.
- Key Networking Opportunities
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Two Annual Conferences
- Membership Newsletter
- Membership Directory / Telephone Book
- Professional Recognition
- Membership Idea Interchange
- Direct Input to the Legislative Process
- Regular Members
Individuals who spend more than 50% of their time involved in economic development activities or are involved in economic development as a public official or representative.
- $250 Annual Membership Dues
- Associate Members
Individuals who are involved in economic development-related activities. These individuals might include professionals within the engineering, construction or other economic development industry.
- $350 Annual Membership Dues
- Non-Resident Members
Individuals involved in economic development activities in other states.
- $400 Annual Membership Dues
Membership Application (pdf)