2 North Jackson Street, Suite 302
Montgomery, AL 36104
REgional economic development specialist
NORTH CENTRAL ALABAMA REGIONAL COUNCIL OF GOVERNMENTS (NARCOG)
NARCOG seeks a Regional Economic Development Specialist with one to three years of experience to join our tema to help improve the quality of life for our three county region. The position supports the administration of the small business loan fund program, preparation and administration of various grant programs, as well as research and preparation of planning reports and studies in support of our regional and economic development programs. Experience in the financial administration of loans and/or grants is preferred. BS degree in Planning, Finance, or a related field is required.
Excelled Benefits Package
Starting Salary: $38,150
Visit http://narcog.org/ or a complete job description.
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by COB March 10, 2017. NARCOG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Jackson County Economic Development Board/Jackson county industrial development board
Under the general direction of the Jackson County Economic Development Authority/Jackson County Industrial Development Boards, the essential functions of the job of President/CEO are to plan, coordinate, research, analyze, and implement economic development strategies and projects that improve and expand the economy of Jackson County, Alabama. This is to be accomplished through industrial recruitment of domestic and foreign industries and assisting existing industries with their expansion efforts.
After employment must reside in Jackson County.
Click here for full job description and application instructions.
Director of real estate and economic development
Mobile Airport authority
The Mobile Airport Authority is experiencing considerable growth as Airbus’s $600 million dollar Final Assembly line and its associated supply chain continue to expand. Our existing industry and non-organic opportunities to compete for growth are intensifying as well. The Authority is a fast paced and exciting place to work with an energized team that manages two Aeroparks. One at Mobile Regional Airport with 3,000 acres and a new industrial park and the other at the Mobile Aeroplex at Brookely with 1,700 acres and millions of square feet of industrial, aero, tech flex, office, and incubator space in our portfolio.
Currently we have a very unique hybrid real estate/economic development opportunity open and we are looking for a new team member. Reporting directly to the executive director this person will be responsible for the following key dimensions;
· Contribute to our business development and lead generation strategy and plans
· Provide significant leadership to our business development and economic development project management process
· Provide significant leadership to our deal structuring and closing efforts
· Serve as a prospect construction/delivery liaison – Provide consultative approach with prospects to identify, conceptualize, and assist in translating requirements to our internal capital improvements team as well as contracted external partners while serving as an advocate and point of coordination for the prospect during construction
· Provide significant leadership to our industrial/corporate park redevelopment and development strategy and plans
· Own our real estate portfolio support functions – Lease administration, contract administration, and guideline enforcement
· Own our tenant relations, customer service, and existing industry business development program
If you are interested, please apply by going to www.mobileairportauthority.com or e-mail your Cover Letter and CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.